Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Saturday Quilting Adventure

Jean at Topstitchery

The Long Arm Quilting Machine "Bert"

an overall design

a garden flower block design

A garden design
 This past saturday was very exciting for me.  I took a 3hr class at TopStitchery in Roberts WI to learn how to use thier long arm quilting machine...I must say I do like the idea of getting my quilttops done quickly and with little arm pain...Since I don't intend to stop sewing because of my shoulder pain I think this might be a good way to go.  I enjoyed learning the computer and the program and can't wait to do my 1st quilt.  I did make an appointment for mid April since the remainder of this month is so busy with Dr's Appointments and my Jewlery Show and with Easter coming I feel I will be very busy.  Here are some pictures of what I did on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment