Sunday, January 27, 2013




my 1st crazy block...

This morning after checking my emails I traveled over to Debra's Design Studio and Oh My! what a lusciously delicious Crazy Quilt did she make.  Oh - gave me incentive to do more with my patchwork blocks that I have been making... Then I traveled over to the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2013 inspirational Home Page and more beautiful crazy quilting from so many talented ladies.  I am definitely going to follow along with them as they do a block a month since I am too late to sign up this year.  Oh' well maybe next. Wow! - eye candy for the soul so check them out.  Here are some of the blocks that I did last year, tho not a match to what these ladies have done.  Now I know what I want to do with them... Add more embroidery and embellishments and make mini quilts with them...or?????  The Possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment