Friday, January 17, 2014

it's an early morning for me. just woke up, looked out the window..

 The view from my bathroom window is limited, showing the highway lift up by the frequent headlights off passing cars, people on the way to work.  I'm so glad I don't have to go out this early anymore.  Ah! Retirement, whata sweet time in my life.  I have the luxury of time.  Time to take things at an easier pace and to rush only when I need to.  It's only 6:30 in the morning, in bask in bed writing this post on my tablet. LatelyI have been unable to access my blogs with my computer, a glitch in my windows program.  I've tried to fix it by downloading a newer version but it still doesn't work!  Darn! Any suggestions? Here is my picture for the day.  A rainbow from Ireland!  Ah' I remember it well.

A    

No comments:

Post a Comment