Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Deer in the Pasture outside my Tennessee Home.

Here are some pictures I want to share with you.  Tonight I got a call from my neighbor to come outside to see the deer in the pasture besides out town home.  I grabbed my camera and went over to the fence and indeed there were 2 deer at the other side of the pasture by the barns.  They heard us talking and just stood and stared at us for a long while then continued to eat the grass walking across the field very slowly ignoring

the 3 legged deer
us.  One of the female deer was hopping on 3 legs as she grazed.  Our Neighbor Pat sad that the deer has been coming to the pasture for the past 3 years.  I took some pictures with my red camera but am disappointed in the clarity of my pictures. 
The Deer are listening to us as we whisper our delight at seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment