Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Feeling Sad today! Cancer has taken another dear friend

Yesterday I learned that my Daughter in Law lost her Mom to Cancer.  I know she is devastated and in deep grief.  My Son has been there by her side.  My Prayer has been that Mom went peacefully, I know she is now in the arms of our Lord Jesus.  I feel Sad for my son and his wife but Celebrating for my friend Bonnie.  She is where she wanted to be, with the Lord.  Bonnie was such a sweet woman and a friend. 

This is the Second friend of mine who has been lost to Cancer this year.  My dearest friend Phyllis died this past July to Cancer.  It's a sad time for me and a great loss of two very lovely ladies.  I also have my neighbor Pat who is fighting cancer.  I have watched her struggle with this disease and have praised the Lord for the little forward steps she has achieved so far.  I do pray she will be a survivor!

Cancer has come to close and personal for me.  I Lost my daughter in law Jenny to Cancer about 6 years ago. She left behind my Son and 2 beautiful daughters who are 10 and 13.  I really support Cancer research and do wish we could eradicate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment