Tuesday, January 30, 2018

My Thoughts On ............... & Ect!

The Weather - Brrr it's cold here today.  In the mid 30's most of the Day.  It is Midnight and the driveway is wet, not with rain but snowflakes that haven't stuck but melted on contact.  I can already see snow that is sticking on my neighbor's roof, the edge of the my driveway and by the road. It is quite a change from yesterday were it was in the 50's in the afternoon. My Health I took Bella for a walk again today, walking all the way down to the end of my neighbors fenced yard and back.  That's about a half block for me.  I use my walking stick but I have been able to just walk and carry it with me.  Wow now that for me is an improvement.  Little Baby Steps forward for me.  Today at Pt I worked on the upper Arm machine for 8 min instead of 3 and I worked on the bike for ten min. - seems a pittance amount but when you consider that I've been home bound for most of the past few months and only doing piddly exercises. these are a TREMENDOUS! improvement for me.  It's been just over a week since starting out-pt PT and I'm feeling confident I will improve immensely.   I'ts been a slow recovery process for me since my Spinal Fusion Surgery in Late August 2017 but each day I get stronger and my endurance increases.  I am already able to spend time on my projects like sewing and making jewlery  I woke up at 8am and yes it had snowed last night but not much more than was there at midnight, just colder.  I let Bella out twice for 10 min at a time to do her morning routine.  It is10:45am now and Bright sunshine is streaming thru my kitchen and livingroom windows.  Bella is snuggled on the bed warm and snug and I am about to go into my sewing room to work on some projects.  I am having a great day today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment