Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let it Snow, let it snow - let it snow somewhere else!

Well yesterday was a wild and snowy day leaving about 4" of snow on the streets and covering the sidewalks - very wet and fully - and beautiful too.  Today is cleanup - the streets are covered with ice even my plowed driveway is covered with ice...  Yesterday I had a blast at our Women's Sale.  I helped cashier and it was so fun to see all the people come and go and feel their excitement for the day.  A very holiday spirit was present in the air with the coming of our 1st snowfall of the season.  Listening to the News last eve tho it seems likely that it will all be melted by Thanksgiving Day with temps in the 50's.  A nice start to the Holiday Season....  Now to locate my shovel so I can get my walkway cleared.  I would use my broom but the snow is wet and a broom wouldn't work on it....  Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment