Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday


Hi all, it is going to be a great day!  The sun is out and it's supposed to be in the high 70's! Yea!  I've been feeling chilly the past few days and the warm sunshine will be welcome.  I have finished some small projects this past week.

I finished this lovley kithchen towel with an apple applique and a matching pot holder.  I also have 3 more potholders on the make using some of my orphan blocks & I love using the insul-bright batting inside them.  I have love the feel of this fabric and have enough for one more set.  I will try to do a tutorial with this for all to see on pintrest.

I finished block # 4 of 12 - so now only 6 blocks to go....  today I plan to finish some more sewing projects and also spend some time with my friend Sue - she is having a garage sale today & was so helpful when I had mine.  Have a great day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment