Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Small Project sew along with Amanda Jean

I am compiling a list of projects I want to complete for the sew along

1. finish my quilt top I started in class with Meg
2. finish quilting 3 baby blankets
3. finish my 12 week Blocks by Amanda Jean
4. finish my projects for kitchen items for sale at my churches womens sale & work on my Bridal Shower Gifts.5. complete my christmas wall hanging
6. complete a floral wall hanging for my bedroom
7. finish quilting my log cabin foot quilt for my bed.
8. work on my quilt for my daughter Nan
9.
10.

 I finished up Block # 4 of 12 today (5/2/12)  and also finished up another Kitchen Towel and Pot holder.  The potholder has Insul-Brite for the batting and the The Towel has a hand appliqued Apple on it.  Yea! working towards completing the list of projects!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment