Saturday, June 9, 2012

Froggies swimming on the Lily Pads. Quilted by me at TopStitchery!

Froggies on Lilly Pads

"A froggie on his Lilly Pad"
Froggie pattern quilted on the top at TopStitchery in Roberts WI by me :)
Quilted by Diane Swett

Froggies swimming on the Lily Pads.  Quilted by me at TopStitchery!  I visited TopStichery's site and had fun commenting on the baby quilt I did Wed May 30th here are some more picture's of the baby quilt.  The Pattern is Turning Twenty by Tricia Cribbs and uses 20 fat quarters to complete the quilt.  I used flannels in baby prints and colors and divided the blocks into 4 quarters, making 4 baby quilts....I love how it turned out.  It was a great idea since 2 Great Grandbabys have arrived allready and a 3rd one is due soon...  Check out the 1st baby quilt in my earlier post's.  This one was stitched in the ditch and I love how it turned out too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment