Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Pintrest Morning



I awoke early this am and was checking my e-mails on my tablet as I usually do before getting out of bed.  I pursued over to my Pintrest emails of new people following my boards an repining from them and came across some cleaning ideas for my home.  Intriguing  as it was, cleaning my home with green products - making febreze, windex and orange spray for cleaning.  Wow TOTALY cool and inexpensive.  So my next trip to the store will have some new ingredients on it for helping me keep my home clean and smelling fresh and keeping some $ in my pocket doing it.  Saving $ is always a bonus for me since I am now retired and on a limited budget.  I pinned some of these Ideas on my Pintrest Board, "For The Home" to share with my readers and especially with my grown kids.  Boy where was Pintrest when I was a young housewife. 

OK now I am going grab some cereal and coffee to start my day.  Maybe do a little Christmas Decorating or fixing Cookies for the Holidays. and then to quilt and finish up some blocks I have been working on.
 
My Shopping List:
Baking Soda, White Vinegar - (I already keep a gallon on hand), White Ammonia, Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Biz, Borax, Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, ect.

I also came across some nifty blogs all about cleaning;
These are just a few so if you head over to my Pintrest board you can find more.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment