Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Day after Christmas.

My Back Yard Winter 2011 -  N. Hudson WI
Here it is the day after Christmas already.  Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Day with you family.  I enjoyed baking sugar cookies with my Grandson and his fiancé and baby James, then dinner at my daughter Nan's, playing trivia with all my kids and grandkids made it so fun.  It was nice to see most of my kids together and the conversation and laughter, movies and playfulness of the gk was so fun to watch. 
Now here it is the day after. no running around shopping for all those deals out there.  Just looking thru my emails and all the deals on line one could take advantage of.  Of course I did get some great deals on my favorite hand and body creams and hand soap from my favorite Bath and Body.  Also all the deals on fabric and notions was great too.  Made window shopping so simple :)

I love window shopping, I learned at an early age that I get most of my ideas from window shopping and it is easy on my budget because I don't really need to spend a lot of money and get great ideas that I can use at any time  of the year.  Now to get back into my studio and work on another project.


Wishes for a Blessed New Year to all my family and friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment