Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's a beautiful Autumn Sunday

Autumn 2011
On my way home from Church this morning I drove past a lovely fall setting of a stand of trees with their fall colors on display.  The sun wasn't quite shining on them and they looked a little dark and worn today so I did not take a photo of them.  When I got home I looked thru the photos on my computer and found the one I took of the same trees back in autumn 2011 with the sun shining full on the trees exclaiming their beautiful fall colors of rusty red accompanied by the varied greens of the surrounding grass, trees & evergreens.  I do enjoy the autumn colors each & each year they seem to more and more Vibrant.  What a difference to our long winter weather this year and our slow start to spring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment