Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween is over and November has arrived!

Wow I can't believe that Halloween came and went so fast yesterday.  I have been having a problem since Monday with a glitch in my back (probably a pulled muscle).  Yesterday I woke up about 9:45 am already late for my weekly Bible Study with my friends, Karen, Sandy, Bob & Gwen and Irvin.  This was a morning I could not rush to dress and go; my body told me different and I got up slowly, ate breakfast. tried to relax a bit so I put on the Chew but it was so uncomfortable to sit I had to take some pain meds and a muscle relaxer.  Oh My!  I went back to bed and slept till after 5pm.  I felt much better but with my day gone it was time for dinner.  This morning I still have a little glitch in my back but it is so much more comfortable to sit this morning.  I plan to eat a little breakfast and watch the Chew on TV again. I am so glad today had a better start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment