Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today is a quiet day so far

This Morning I decided to clean and wax my kitchen floor, then off to get my nails done - now home.  I'm getting ready to go on a bus tour in the am for a Mn Quilt Hop - I am looking forward to visiting the different quilt shops in central Mn and meeting other ladies who quilt.  I have to be at the MOA at 7am tomorrow.  some of the shops we are going to I have already visited but the others are new to me.  Charlotte's Web in Stillwater is a lovley shop - we will be having Lunch at Bear Patch in WBL then fo forest Lake, Blanin, Coon Rapids, Anoka and on to Elk River before returning to the MOA at 7:30pm....Whew! quite a ride I am going online now to visit these shops and see what they will have to offer tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment