Sunday, September 11, 2011

Celebration Sunday

what a beautifu Sunday Morn, I'm off to Celebration Sunday at Church.  It promises to be an exciting day today.  I had a lovley day yesterday - spent the afternoon/evening at my Daughter Beth's for a family & friends Cookout....it was fun - we played botchy ball and just enjoyed the evening weather and the company of each other...

UPDATE:
Later in the Day: Celebration Sunday was fun, I did the cake walk and won a lemon cake which I shared with family that afternoon....It was Yummy - Thank you to the Baker....Fall is here - The month I have designated as FINISH my UFO"s month (Unfinished Objects) - I have several Quilts and small projects to finish up before I start new Ones... Then I can work on items for the Ladies November "Fall Festival" Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment