Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Windy Day Outside

Hi all - yes it is a bit windy outside.  I am home sewing today making a quilt for a special birthday gift...I love this quilt it is a bit different, soft, cuddly and easy enough to sew if I use my walking foot and spray adhesive...I do like the result and I do hope my Birthday Girl will love this.  Well can't reveal too much right now but will post a pic of it later next week.  I am also going to finish some of my other UFO's today too....

my home is slowly getting finished...just a little more to get put away - after I figure out where and it will shine.... I am shooting for the end of the month to be done with this movin in stuff....

watching some crafting videos on how to make paper roses - makes me want to use my Cricut to craft some of these...Next month I will be able to start on some newer projects - I want to finish up more of my UFO's 1st.... 

let me know if anyone has some great ideas - I am open to new things - take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment