Friday, September 13, 2013

Another beautiful day here in Tennessee.


It's Friday and I have had a full week and a half.  I left Hudson WI last Wednesday to Attend a family wedding in Lynchburg VA. it took me a good 25-27 hrs. of driving/break time to make my way there arriving about 9:30pm at the Hotel.  The drive thru West VA took longer than it should have because of road construction, It was stop and go most all the way thru the state.  I did make it in time and met up with my brother Eddy and Sister in law Helen at the Bob Evan's restaurant in Lynchburg.  They had already finished their dinner but were kind enough to wait for me.  I ordered a pot pie to go and boy was it delicious.  

My Brother Eddie and Wife Helen
 
 The next morning we met back at Bob Evans for breakfast with our cousins, Marion, Judy and her husband Bob and Aunt Anita.  Then we took a ride to Historic downtown Lynchburg to check out the shops before the Wedding at 3pm. 
Aunt Anita & Cousin Judy - below is Cousin Marion
with Judy's Husband Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment