Thursday, September 19, 2013

It is a beautiful Autumn Day today!

I am very glad to be home, to sleep in my own bed and to eat my breakfast on my own front porch.  Ah, the comforts of home.  This is truly were my heart is, my children live near by within an hours reach.  tomorrow will be an active day for me but today I choose to relax, unpack, decompress from my long hrs on the road.  Yesterday I slept the day away.  I woke up at 8am, had breakfast, watched a little tv then went to lay down for a nap at 10am.  I did not wake up till 4pm.  wow I must have needed he nap big time.  I then ate supper, watched HGTV for a while and than a movie or 2 on the movie channels.  My friend Sue called about 4:30pm asking me to meet her for dinner downtown but I had already eaten and was still in my pj's, so I took a rain check on that.  Today I plan to unpack my luggage, sort out my papers, hotel coupons and maps that I want to keep in the car.  Later I would like to take the car for a gas fill & a badly needed car wash to rid it of all the bug juice it accumulated on the roads.  I also would like to go thru my numerous pictures, sort them out and post a few here and on Flickr.  I know my emails need my attention too.  I already did my update on FB this am and caught up on news there.   

No comments:

Post a Comment