Friday, October 31, 2014

What a wonderful visit I had with my friends and family

Zuri & Little James outside of Applebee's 
well Halloween is here! it's the 31st of October and the last day here in Hudson Wisconsin.  I had an enjoyable visit with my friends and family.  I arrived here Thursday the 16th about 5pm and have been running full blast till yesterday the 30th!  I drove into town about 5pm - stopped at Kwik Trip, filled the tank with gas and washed the bugs off my car, then over to North Hudson to my daughter Nan's home.  We went out to Applebees for supper with Nan, Zuri, Thomas and my Grandson Johnny and his little one James...  Here is a picture of my Grandaughter Zuri and her little cousin James playing around the statues outside of Applebee's in Woodbury.







No comments:

Post a Comment