Sunday, April 21, 2013

Woke up Late today!

Another long sleepless night last night.  Wish I could figure out why; it's been several nights in a row now that I have not been sleeping well.  finally fell asleep about 4am last night - I try to go to bed by 10:30pm, took my night meds early (about 8:30pm) & got situated in bed with my CPAP on, feeling comfortable and sleepy, fell asleep right away but awoke about midnight and could not get back to sleep so I got up had some hot chocolate, ate a yogurt and watched some TV.  Feeling weary I went back to bed by 4:30am, put my CPAP back on then tossed and turned for a while but did fall back to sleep.  I awoke at 8:40am, did not hear my alarm go off at all @ 6:50am, to a dreary rainy, wet and cold morning (about 34 degrees out here in Hudson WI).  Brrrrr.  I am sadly disappointed by how my body has been behaving this past week.  I think this prolonged winter weather is getting to me.  I was sure that after a great sunny day yesterday spent out with friends and in the fresh air would have tired me out enough for sleep last night but no luck! another sleepless night in a row of 4 or 5.  I wanted to attend my little granddaughter's 1st communion this morning but I already was 20 minuets late since I was supposed to be there by 8:20am.   I turned on the TV to hear the weather and it is supposed to get up to the 50's later this afternoon but right I am sitting here waiting for my oatmeal to be done and feeling a bit chilled and disappointed with myself.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  I will dress up and eat my breakfast and see where this day leads me. 

Thankfully I was able to get up early enough yesterday to get down to meet my friends for out mystery bus trip yesterday.  It felt like early spring, we passes a lake full of ducks with their young, geese and even a swan.  I saw some robins out looking for food also.  Of course we passed a lot of snow covered fields and ice covered ponds.  On one pond there was a forlorn looking goose standing in the middle on the cold ice wondering were the water was.  Poor fellow, I guess he did not pass over the lake with no ice and many ducks swimming with their young.  

No comments:

Post a Comment