Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Already?

Brrrr it sure doesn't feel like April, I do hope everyone had a lovely Easter, I enjoyed my Easter Day with Friends and Family.  Church with Breakfast before and then to dinner with my Family, Good Food, Great Company and Good conversation, who could beat a day like that.  It was so nice to see the Family and I enjoyed the Easter Celebrations all weekend.  I was up late both Friday and Saturday Eve and still made it to Easter Breakfast before Church.  All is Good,  I feel so blessed to have My Friends and Family in my life. 
Today is sunny but COLD out and I am not looking forward to going outside but I want to attend the 1st Tuesday meeting at my LQS "Sew Little Time" Quilt Shop here in downtown Hudson.  I am working on my MeadowLark Row Quilt top today so I do hope I will be ready to bring it with me for show and tell...
 
Blessings and Enjoy your Day, Diane S

No comments:

Post a Comment