Monday, March 14, 2022

My kitchen is Growing boxes!

My kitchen is Growing boxes! Oh my! and they are all empty. Oh my.
The beginnings
The It started innocently enough with a couple of empty boxes brought in from the garage. I’m moving so my need for boxes has been growing.  Then I went to my local liquor store and acquired more.  As I talked with friends about my move I got offers for more and more boxes. Gone is my fear of not having enough boxes for packing. Replaced with my horror of a home overrun with boxes. Melinda brought me some good heavy duty ones.  Tina brought me more from her home' Great!  Then my son Paul sent me some via UPS along with packing supplies, by now my kitchen was FULL. So those boxes were put in my garage and my car was parked on my driveway pad. “Poor” car.  





My car parked x

No comments:

Post a Comment