Monday, March 14, 2022

I'M A GRANDMOTHER AGAIN, TWICE IN 1 YEAR!!

 last December 2020 my Son Earl and his wife Rikki had another Child, thier second. a Baby Boy. Walter. My granddaughter, 7 yr old Amelia, is now a big sister.  what a delightful time this past year has been; they have visited me 3 times in my new home in Nellysford Virginia. they had decided to move to Charlotte NC so now they are closer to me. Walter will be One year Old this December 15th

This year my youngest daughter Elizabeth is expecting her 1st Child, I'm so excited and happy for her, and so glad she is finally pregnant.  this past Oct I traveled to Minnesota to visit my  family and have been able to stay for 5 weeks.  we arrived Thursday evening Oct 13th  and that Saturday we had Elizabeth's Baby Shower, many came and it was great to see the family again. she received so many gifts!on Nov 3rd I accompanied Beth to her Sonagram and got to see my newest grandson. he showed us his foot and the turtel, (which I understand to be his boy parts), but he was sleeping and didn't want to show his face.  I got to meet with her female OBGYN, who was monitoring her blood pressures carefully. she told Beth that she needed to monitor her more closely so she told Beth that she was off work till the baby delivered. I was so relived because she was bordering on pre-eclampsia. This past Friday Nancy went wth her to the sonogram appointment and met her OBGYN, who told Beth that the blood pressure was getting to high and she was being induced that day!  Saturday at 7:48pm Baby Logan arrived, healthy and sleepy Yeah! I became a Grandmother again. Twice in one year.  How blessed I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment