Monday, March 14, 2022

Christmas 2021 Quilts for the youngest members of my growing large family

My Newest Great-Granddaughter 
Got Noah's Ark for Christmas.  
 Today I posted some older posts I wrote but did not post so now I can update them.  Last Nov/Dec I became a grandmother again and a Great Grandmother within 2 days - Wow I had such fun with this.  I made some cute baby quilts for these new arrivals for Christmas along with my older grandson walter turning 1 this past December.  
& Big Sister Barbara received this Dolly quilt 




My one-year-old grandson Walter received the cat in the hat toddler quilt.  for Christmas.  I had found this ready and waiting to be quilted along with a bunch of other baby quilts. 

And my youngest Grandson Logan was given this farm Quilt as his Christmas gift.  I had made 2 of these quilt tops, one for Logan and one for Walter but when I found the Cat in the hat quilt in a box just needing to be quilted it was the better option for Walter since he was no longer a little babe.  I had so much fun making all these baby quilts for the youngest members of my growing family... 

No comments:

Post a Comment